The Esquire's Divorce Academy
TWICE AS FAST! HALF THE COST!
Getting divorced is no fun for anyone. No one enjoys the process. So why do so many people spend so much time and so much money on it? The fact is, you don't have to.
There is a secret! You can complete the divorce process much faster and save THOUSANDS of dollars, sometimes tens of thousands of dollars, if you know:
- How the process works and why
- What can be accomplished in a divorce or custody case, and how
- How to work with your attorney (if you need one at all)
- What issues matter (and what issues don't)
LEARN everything you need to know about the divorce and custody dispute process. The Esquire's Divorce Academy is the most comprehensive course available anywhere:
- 15+ hours of instruction
- More than 100 videos
- Downloadable tools for helping you throughout the process
- A breakdown of the legal process, and especially the divorce/custody process
- Explanations of all of the major issues in any divorce or custody case, including money and property, children and custody, spousal support (alimony), and many others
- Strategies for dealing with common situations, like when your spouse/partner won't obey court orders
- Help on working with your former spouse/partner after your case is over
- Direction, guidance, and encouragement for moving on with your life
- Help on choosing and working with your lawyer
- Free 30-minute consultation with the Esquire on your specific case (Washington only after conflict check)
30-day money-back guarantee! If you complete the course within 30 days and don't believe you will save at least twice as much as you paid for the course by applying the things you learn, simply cancel and the Esquire will refund your money.
Here's a summary of the outline for the course:
- Unit 1: Understanding the Divorce Process
- The American Legal System
- The Divorce Process
- The Parts and Pieces of a Divorce Case (Pleadings, Motions, Discovery)
- Unit 2: Fundamental (Super Important) Guiding Principles
- Unit 3: Working Through the Issues
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Real Property
- Money & Personal Property
- Child Support
- Healthcare & Other Support/Expenses for the Child
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Special Considerations (Abuse, Addiction, Etc.)
- Unit 4: Strategies—What Do I Do If?
- What If My Spouse Just Wants to Fight?
- What If My Spouse Delays?
- What If My Spouse Won't Obey Court Orders
- Unit 5: Working Together After Court
- Unit 6: Moving On With Your Life (with Joy & Optimism)
- BONUS: Choosing & Working With Your Lawyer